• Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
• This beautiful floor clock features an elegant swan neck pediment accented with decorative rosettes and matching keystone finial support, a turned finial, and crotch-figured mahogany.
• A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disc and an astrological blue moon phase.
• Crotch-figured mahogany burl on the top and bottom corners of the door which features crystal-cut, V-groove, oval glass.
• An illuminated case highlights the brass pendulum and weights that feature a decorative cast pendulum bob and matching weight bands.
• Complementing overlays accent the multi-tiered base which supports reeded columns with turned column caps.
• Locking door for added security.
• Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger Concerto movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. Features three classic melodies: Westminster chime, Shubert's Ave Maria and Beethoven's Ode to Joy. Hear your choice of chimes on the hour, with strikes on the quarter, half, and three-quarter hours.
• Free brass heirloom plate will be engraved with your name and special date.
H. 86-1/4" (219 cm)
W. 23" (58 cm)
D. 14" (36 cm)