• Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
• This large curio floor clock from the Broadmour Collection features an arched pediment which showcases bookmatched, rare olive ash burl overlays.
• A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disk with an astrological, blue moon phase.
• The special cast design continues on the brass weights and pendulum.
• Crystal-cut grooved glass is prominent on the lower locking door and sides. More crystal-cut glass can be seen on the escapement panels.
• A total of six glass shelves are offered for presenting your collectibles, three adjustable shelves run across the entire width of the cabinet, 5-1/2" behind the moving pendulum.
• Glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
• Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
• Glass mirrored back beautifully showcases your collectibles.
• Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
• Locking door for added security.
• Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
• Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
• Free brass heirloom plate will be engraved with your name and special date.
• Designed by Chris Bergelin
H. 88-1/4" (224 cm)
W. 40-3/4" (104 cm)
D. 17-1/4" (44 cm)