• Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
• This beautiful floor clock features a classic bonnet pediment accented with a decorative vine pattern and cerejeira overlays.
• A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disc and an astrological blue moon phase.
• The cerejeira continues on the top and bottom corners of the door which features crystal-cut, V-groove, oval glass.
• An illuminated case highlights the brass pendulum and weights that feature a decorative cast pendulum bob and matching weight bands.
• Complementing overlays accent the multi-tiered base which supports reeded columns with turned column caps.
• Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
• Locking door for added security.
• Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger Concerto movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. Features three classic melodies: Westminster chime, Shubert's Ave Maria and Beethoven's Ode to Joy. Hear your choice of chimes on the hour, with strikes on the quarter, half, and three-quarter hours.
• Free brass heirloom plate will be engraved with
your name and special date
H. 84" (213 cm)
W. 23" (58 cm)
D. 13-1/2" (34 cm)